Monday, June 4, 2012

Life's Delicious!

Life is delicious! After growing up and living in the tiny Caribbean islands of Trinidad and Tobago for over 30 years here I am a Trini living in Colorado… and I think I may be the only one! My husband and I could not be from two more opposite cultures and backgrounds. He grew up in the land of elk, cowboys and Buffalo Bill- Cody, WY! Funny how when we met neither one of us really knew where the others home really was.

So here we are in Denver, Colorado- where sun-visors and spandex are a fashion statement and sunshine meets snow covered mountains and one way or the other you have been to the top of a 14’ner (you at least know what that means) and you discover that there are 50 different ways to brew beer!

After traveling around the world on the QE2, seeing incredible places and meeting amazing people... falling in love, now I am a mom, a wife and finally co-owner of NiGi.

This is my version of our story…

No comments:

Post a Comment